Welcome home! Motor City Property Managers takes pride in all our rental properties. Motor City Property Managers oversees 500+ rental properties for Owners across the world. With every new tenant, our goal is to ensure you are provided with all necessary information on how you maintain the property and what is considered tenant responsibility. The moment you complete an application, receive approval and occupy our rental property you are promising to treat our rental property as if it were your home!
By following the tenant responsibilities you are helping to insure that your security deposit will be completely refunded. Tenant responsibilities are outlined below but are subject to change.
Motor City Property Managers tells all of our tenants to treat your rental property like it was your own. Respect the rental property and take pride in the fact that you live here.
Below are important responsibilities we ask all tenants to follow…
- Pay rents and utilities on time
- Keep rental property clean
- Maintain all landscaping
- Cause or create any unsafe conditions in rental property
- Complete normal wear and tear maintenance on rental property
- Do not deliberately destroy or damage rental property
- Comply with all laws
- Do not use rental property for committing illegal acts
- Be responsible for any damage created while living in the rental property